3 ideas manicure for Halloween (Halloween), photo
On the eve of Halloween (Halloween), many girls are looking for ideas of interesting images, costumes, awesome makeup and, of course, manicure. Manicure for Halloween (Halloween) is a delicate and difficult matter. The Internet has a lot of ideas, but how to implement them is not entirely clear. We picked up 3 interesting ideas of an ominous manicure, meeting the latest nail trends and put step-by-step photos on their realization. Plus, the design is not very flashy, so you can walk around with a couple of weeks if you want.
Manicure on Halloween No. 1: the effect of smoke
Very stylish and beautiful manicure, the design of which appeared quite recently, thanks to experiments with stained gel polish. First, the photo examples of manicure, well, then step by step instructions for implementation.
Step by step instructions with photos on the design of the smoke
- Prepare the nails in the traditional way, apply a black gel polish with a dense texture, remove stickiness.
- We take a white gel polish and draw an abstract line, where the drawing will continue to be located (do not dry in the lamp!). We moisten the brush in the gel polish remover and blend the line.The result is the same smoke effect. We cure in the lamp.
- It is possible to block the resulting design with a top and leave the black-and-white version, or you can block the design with a thin layer of stained gel varnish, dry it, and then apply the finish-top.
Halloween manicure video with smoke on nails
Manicure on Halloween No. 2: Black and Red Gradient
The effect of ombre, degrad, gradient manicure, as soon as it is not called, but the essence remains the same. The effect of color transition can be created by mixing two shades on the sponge, or use a fashionable novelty - a gradient brush. Manicure turns universal. It fits almost any Halloween look.
How to make a gradient on the nails: step by step photos
- Cover the nails with a gel polish base color.
- On the sponge apply strips of gel polishes in the form of a gradient (shades can be mixed on the palette).
- Print on the finger, remove excess paint from the side rollers, dry, cover with top.
Halloween Manicure # 3: Black and White Geometric Design with Skulls
It's no secret that geometric prints are now in vogue. Manicure this trend is not spared.On the feast of All Saints Day, you can make a manicure in black and white colors, complementing it with a skull or some other thematic pattern. To apply the design, you can use a stemping technique or paint a drawing yourself with a brush.
Step by step instructions for drawing
- The first step is the preparation of nails and the application of black or white substrate (gel polish).
- For drawing long thin lines it is recommended to use a liner brush, and for drawing small parts a thin short brush. So that the design does not drip during operation, you can periodically polymerize it in the lamp or use a gel-paint of a thicker consistency.
- At the end, the nails are covered with top.