Cranberries in sugar: how to make a healthy vitamin dessert
—extremely valuable and useful product. Prepare useful and delicious cranberries in sugar according to our prescription and strengthen your immunity and immunity of the child at a time when this is especially necessary.
If you decide in sugar right now, it's not a fact that it is up to the next frost, when you decide to reinforce immunity with vitamin berries. That's because cranberries in sugar are such a tasty thing that, taking one, it is impossible to stop.
But what we tell you, you yourself know it. It is better to cook more cranberries in sugar right now: the recipe is already in front of you.
Cranberries in sugar: proportions and recipe
- Cranberries - 500 gr
- Egg white - 2 pcs.
- Sugar powder - 3 stacks.
How to cook cranberries in sugar:
- Cranberries can be taken both fresh and frozen. The main thing is that the berries are large, dense enough and without damage.
- Rinse and dry fresh berries.If you are sugaring frozen cranberries, let the berries dissolve and dry too.
- Release the egg whites into a deep bowl, beat with a fork until light foam, and immerse the dry cranberries in them. Mix the contents of the bowl so that the protein covers all the berries. Mix with a wooden spatula, very carefully, so as not to break through the shell of berries.
- Cover the tray or sieve with parchment paper, put a small layer of powdered sugar on it and place the cranberries in one layer, so that there is enough space between the berries. Sprinkle powdered berries on top.
- Slightly shaking the tray or carefully turning the cranberries, achieve that the berries from all sides are densely covered with a sheath of powder.
- Then carefully place the berries on a plate in a single layer, and allow the casing to dry completely. Frosting will harden in 50-60 minutes.
Put the finished cranberries in sugar into a clean, dry jar and cover with a lid. Now you have a tasty and incredibly useful treat for the winter, which will give strength to the immune system and help the body to withstand viruses.